Okay, so here’s an update on the $%^& knitting. I got 25+ rows (of 200+ stitches each) into Try the First before discovering that I was knitting a Mobius strip instead of a skirt. Ripped that out with dire muttering. Nine rows into Try the Second, and I realize that I’ve done it again, despite every effort to do it differently. The dogs wisely cleared out of the living room while I ripped it out, again.
I’m now three rows into Try the Third, and it still looks like it’s supposed to. This one might actually be a skirt and not a mathematical construct. Stay tuned.
Also, if the weekend stays clear of outside obligations, there’s a very good chance that I can get three bins finished and into the shed, and get the cardboard, a bag of garbage, and a couple of bags of recycling put out. *fingers crossed*