I’m here to report on last week’s mini-goals, and put the ones for the coming week in writing. First. last week’s:
- clean and store 1 empty mouse cage – check!
- get the 2 bags of garbage out to the lane for pickup – check!
- put all the dismantled orange boxes into a larger box of cardboard – check!
Off to a good start on all of this! Now for next week’s mini-goals:
- clean and store 1 empty mouse cage
- fill one bin for the shed (putting it in shed depends on snowfall tonight)
- bag of recycling and bag of garbage to lane
There. That should be doable. I won’t even cheat and count the extra clean cage from last week as this week’s allotment.