In spite of a chaotic week, I’ve managed to get things accomplished! I’m rather proud of me for that. The rest of the week, and the weekend, will be spent away from home in the deep south, so tonight’s “make or break” night for the chosen goals:
- 80 things out (12 so far, the rest tonight)
- washer fluid into van – check!
- 1 load to storage unit – check! One honking big load, too!
This week I’m going to have some fun goals for a change, since I need something that can be done away from home, but still maintain momentum. In fact, I’m going to set goals that I’ve already met, just because I can!
- create recipes section for this website – check! Recipes
- create new website for newly-minted words – check! Neologistically Speaking
- take car in for annual check, only 90 days late – that’ll happen tomorrow.
There! Now I’m up to date for last week and this week. I feel happy again. I’m back ahead of the curve. Or is that more along the lines of “round the twist”?